DeepScenario at TU Munich (TUM) invite applications for PhD positions in the field of data science for autonomous driving applications.
You will join our dedicated team of experts and research algorithms for scenario mining and generation to test self-driving cars. Note that this position is not in computer vision, but in data science.
• Conduct state-of-the-art research in scenario mining and generation leveraging both classical and AI-based methods
• Apply your novel approaches to solve challenging real-world problems
• Publish your work on international conferences
• Work closely with our team and your supervisor Prof. Dr. Daniel Cremers (TUM)
• MSc in computer science, robotics, physics, statistics, or a related field
• Theoretical and practical experience in advanced statistical techniques, machine learning, and generative AI
• Team player with passion to work in an intercultural environment
• High degree of autonomy and excellent problem-solving skills
• Work on a real-world problem to accelerate the deployment of autonomous vehicles
• Conduct your research under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Daniel Cremers
• Learn professional coding standards
• Be part of an investor-backed company with a dedicated team of experts
• Possibility to work in Stuttgart or remote
• Great team spirit in an agile environment
INTERESTED? CONTACT US
Please send your application to email@example.com including your CV, Transcript of Records, and Work Certificates.